Thursday, October 21, 2010

Journal #16: My Favorite ______

My favorite _____ would probably have to be _____. It's fun and entertaining and interesting and I love it. Whenever people ask me what my favorite _____ is, I always know exactly what I'm going to tell them.

But really, my favorite thing is my iPod, Penelope. She is an iTouch and was given to me two years ago over Spring Break. I would probably be able to go a few days without my cell phone and maybe a day or two without food, but I absolutely need my iPod. When I'm grounded, my parents tend to go straight for the kill and take away my iPod for a couple days. And those few days of separation from Penelope the iTouch just rip me to shreds, to be honest. My drive to school becomes boring because of listening to my "Oh the Roadtrip" or "Moo" or "Rawr" playlist, I have to listen to the radio. It's an abomination. Because it's all morning talk shows and lots of commercial breaks and way too much music that I don't like. Plus, what if I have an odd hankering to listen to Britney Spears circa 2004? They don't play that stuff on the radio anymore!

And then I get to school and I'm in a really bad mood from not being able to listen to my music preferences on my way to school and I get in a intense fistfight and fail a test and set the mini lab cart on fire and roll it down the hallway, all because Penelope and I were separated on the way to school. But then it gets even worse...I get to work and I'm still in a foul mood and when my boss, crazy-Joan, asks me to go make a copy of her calorie intake log, I snap and launch myself out the window.

My iPod is my favorite thing, and that is what would happen if she and I were ever separated for a long period of time.

1 comment:

  1. It would be very sad if I had my iPod taken away. I can see how it would be your favorite thing. This was pretty interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete